Monday 8 April 2013

Scene 6


Pretty much the same deal as before. Overlayed texture, render of the water painted over, Charlies rocks that I also used in scene 19. This is the scene what's really bright and sunny and unsuspecting of misery, and Murdo's rowing past 'his favourite islands'.


It was suggested that hills in the background looked too flat in the version above, so I added some shadows, and lightened the rocks a bit. (This is just a crappy screen cap so forgive the poor quality) Also with added boat (a 3D render to be painted on top of).


The finished scene, colour corrected, although I think it might be still a little too bright. I kept the lighting on Murdo similar to that on the characters in the interior scenes and  I also had to paint over the boat more than I expected as I had to move the oars and it was quicker to do it in Photoshop than to wait for another render to be passed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment